Challenging times. Like everyone, I’ve been going through a period of adaptation. I want to get back to work! There are some changes in my practice I’ll share with you that are for all our benefit. As a Certified Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP) I have received their guidance on best practices according to CDC, WHO and various medical experts.
So here’s what’s new; please follow these guidelines:
I’m modifying my hours to allow for thorough cleaning between clients.
- To book, go to my website: http://pattydelaney.massagetherapy.com/hours-and-scheduling then click the booknow button. You may also book by phone 802-244-7556
- Pay online at time of booking. If this isn’t an option for you, I will accept in-person payment
- You may print out the Health History form from the Client Forms page, bring it to your appointment filled in or fill one out before the session.
- Review these screening questions ,I will be asking these the day of your appointment:
- 1.Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
- 2.Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms (including fever, chills, sore throat, cough, muscle aches, or shortness of breath)?
- 3. Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID -19 or has coronavirus - type symptoms?
- 4. Have you traveled anywhere outside of the state in the last two weeks?
5.Have you had a new loss of sense of taste or smell ?
6. Can you exercise to get your heart rate and respiratory rate up without any problem?
7. Have you had a new onset of muscle aches and pain since the emergence of the virus?
- 8.Have you seen any new marks, rashes, spots, bumps, or other lesions on your skin ?
ARRIVAL FOR APPOINTMENT:
- Wait outside or in your car. I will call/text you to come in.
- Wear a mask to enter the building.You are also required to wear a mask in the treatment room and throughout the session. If you don’t have one I’ll provide one. I can modify the face cradle for face down position without the mask if breathing is too difficult.
- Follow the 6 foot rule of social distancing.
- I will take your TEMPERATURE the day of your appointment.
My treatment room has changed. To ensure that my treatment room can be effectively disinfected, I have replaced and modified furniture. I have a thorough cleaning protocol before and after each client. I will be masked at all times and will change clothes between clients.
- Bring your own water
- Arrive without jewelry and unnecessary personal items
- There is a container provided to put your clothing in, which will be disinfected between each client
- Hand sanitizer is available in the treatment and rest room
- Facial Massages and Hot Towel compresses are suspended for now.
AT THIS TIME, CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PENALTY .
IF YOU ARE SICK OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH OTHERS THAT ARE SICK OR ARE POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 PLEASE STAY HOME.